Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I've Learned - 2009 edition

Now that the year is drawing to an end, I thought I'd list some of the things I've learned in 2009:


God gives you blessings even when you think it’s a curse.


It’s not really that hard to lose 20 pounds (as long as you’re not really trying very hard) but as soon as you start ‘trying’ you won’t lose a pound.


Every house looks better with Christmas lights on it.

Fear is not a bad thing – it forces us to change and grow.

Cancer is a b**tch and Renee kicked it’s a**.

It’s not hard to stay happily married when you really like the person you’re married to.

It’s hard to watch your parents grow older, but it makes you appreciate them more.

I’ve become quite the baker (if I do say so myself) and it brings me great joy to see people enjoying my baked goodies :-)

A loving touch is a million times better than a thousand words.

The rolly-table at the chiropractor’s office is truly heaven on earth.

1 comment: